The portal includes access to all relevant legislative and administrative information with regards to licensing and Water Allocation Planning; including assessment investigations, planning information, maps, extraction source (ground or surface), current licence details and documentation in relation to each current and advertised water extraction licence.
Northern Territory Government
New version released July 2021
The portal grants the public access to water licensing decisions for all current water allocation licenses.
The Portal includes:
- Information on licensing and water allocation principles
- Links to water allocation plans
- Water advisory committee information
- Maps of licences in relation to water control districts and allocation plan boundaries
- Individual licence details including factors considered in granting a licence
- Spatial and dashboard analytical representation of information
- Links to scientific reports and publications.
More information can be found at the Department of Environment, Parks and Water Security website.