NT Government apps making data and services online and mobile
NT Government digital apps and systems making data and services online and mobile.
The NT Government is putting more government data and services online. Information is being made more accessible on-the-go through digital apps for mobile devices. NT Government apps include:
- Road Report NT – up to date road conditions and obstructions, with the public able to advise road and traffic light faults
- My Rego – residents can check and manage their vehicle registration with the status of all NT registered vehicles available
- QTOL – information on NT Government quotations and tenders
- Field Guide NT Fauna – NT wildlife, descriptions, images and sounds
- ShopNT – advice on consumer rights, smart shopping and making a complaint about a retailer
- Fishing Mate – access to fishing rules, fish species, possession limits and restricted zones
- RentNT – advice on renting a property, responsibilities and assistance for disputes
- SecureNT – preparing for and getting through emergency situations in the NT with links to alerts and warnings
- NT Bus Tracker – bus stops, bus routes and tracking bus locations
- InvoiceNTG – suppliers can lodge and track their invoices awaiting payment.
Business and the community can access government information and services at any time and place. Users are no longer restricted to office hours or inconvenienced by the need to come into a government office.
This reduces costs for service users, improves service quality and availability, and helps users to keep track of their transactions and be more in control.
In turn, government benefits from reductions in phone calls, correspondence and over the counter transactions, which cost more than online alternatives.
View all actions